Ginger Pork & Seasoned Rice
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup rice, rinsed
- 2 cup broth
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon chinese five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F then grease a pan large enough for the tenderloin.
- Mix lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic and pour on tenderloin inside cooking dish, coat well.
- Cook tenderloin till it reaches 145F.
- While tenderloin is cooking mix the broth (your choice), butter, five spice, salt, and pepper in a pot.
- Bring broth mix to a boil and add rice. Cook covered on a lower temperature for 15 minutes, then remove from heat let rest for up to five minute.
- Serve pork and rice with steam vegetables, bon appetite!
- Author: Kody Duncan
- Category: Dinner Ideas
- Views: 10
- Date Published:
- Prep: PT25M
- Cook: PT45M
- Total: PT45M
- Yield: 4 Servings