Fried Chicken Sandwich
There nothing quite like a good fired chicken sandwich. I like changing up how it seasoned adds a nice twist each time. If you need a good recipe for slaw checkout Reddit and for rolls Laughing Spatula.
- 2 Large Chicken Breast, halved (or 4 Thighs, deboned)
- 2-3 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Aurora Italian Style Bread Crumbs with Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dill
- Prepare your chicken (if breast cut in half if large and flatten if desired, or if thighs make sure to debone).
- You'll want to put the beaten eggs, flour, and bread crumbs in separate bowls/plates.
- Season the flour (if you want to change things up instead of seasoning above use lemon pepper).
- Heat your oil or deep fryer to 375 F (if using a pan never fill more than half way with oil, practice safe cooking).
- Once oil is heated you're gonna wanna assign each hand to be either wet or dry.
- With the wet hand dip chicken in eggs, then with dry dip in flour.
- Dip back into eggs, then lastly into bread crumbs.
- Put the chicken in oil and cook until chicken is 165 F.
- Once all chickens are cooked serve either on it own with a side, or as a sandwich on a bun (top with pickles or slaw (or both)).
- Author: Kody Duncan
- Category: Dinner Ideas
- Views: 12
- Date Published:
- Prep: PT15M
- Cook: PT15M
- Total: PT15M
- Yield: 4 Servings