It's just one of though comfort foods that just makes you feel at home.
- 1/2 lbs ground pork, optional
- 1/2 cup broth
- 12 oz crushed tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 onion diced
- 11 oz corn (fresh or canned)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar optional
- 19 oz fava bean and chick pea mix, drained & rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the fava bean and chick pea mix, then set aside.
- In a large pot on medium fry the ground pork, until brown, then set aside pork.
- Deglaze the pot with broth.
- Once deglazed add the tomatoes, onions, and corn. Cook vegetables to desired tenderness.
- Add seasoning and sugar (taste as you add each and judge the flavour). Let simmer on low heat.
- Simmer until desired thickness, add roasted beans and chickpeas. Serve and enjoy.
- Author: Kody Duncan
- Category: Quick Meals
- Views: 16
- Date Published:
- Prep: PT15M
- Cook: PT15M
- Total: PT15M
- Yield: 6 Servings